Solutions for nonprofits
United Way of Central Indiana’s Nonprofit Training Center (NTC) helps nonprofit organizations in Central Indiana increase their capacity to govern and manage themselves effectively. NTC services are available to any nonprofit organization in Central Indiana.
The NTC provides practical, affordable training and technical assistance through:
- Public workshops on core competencies.
- Customized workshops tailored to individual organization needs.
- Short-term and long-term technical assistance consulting.
- Referrals to reliable and ethical consultants.
- Recommended articles, books and websites.
For more information about NTC training and consulting programs, please contact Kim Donahue, Director of the Nonprofit Training Center, at 317.921.1212 or email@example.com.
The NTC serves as the Central Region provider for the Indiana Nonprofit Resource Network (INRN). Through the INRN, the Nonprofit Training Center provides training and technical assistance to nonprofits in Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Morgan and Shelby counties. Learn more about the INRN.
Want to receive updates from the Nonprofit Training Center?