Leadership contributors play an essential role in United Way’s ability to effectively pursue our mission of addressing today’s vital human service needs while reducing those same needs for future generations.
- Meridian Society – An elite group of United Way’s most generous contributors, committed to creating a brighter future for the community in which they live, leaving a legacy for future generations and inspiring fellow leaders with their personal gifts of $25,000 or more each year.
- Tocqueville Society – A powerful group of civic and business leaders who are creating a stronger, healthier, more productive community and changing lives with their compassion and generous gifts of $10,000 or more each year
- Key Club – Recognizing those who contribute $1,500 or more each year.
- Diversity Leadership Circle – Recognizing leadership giving by diverse populations.
- Women United – Women in Central Indiana who are leading the way with contributions of $2,500 or more annually
- Emerging Leaders – Recognizing leadership giving by those ages 40 and younger that contribute $1,000 or more each year.
- Forever Society – Recognizing those who give toward the Forever Fund endowment.
Read United Way's mission and diversity statements.