Congratulations to our 2013 Spirit United award winners!!
Through unparalleled combinations of financial, resource and volunteer commitments, these
award-winners stand apart when it comes to supporting United Way of Central Indiana.
Duke Realty Corporation
Ice Miller LLP
Indianapolis Power & Light Company
Roche Diagnostics Corporation
Click here to learn more about why the winners won. To even be considered for Spirit United, companies had to have received our Company that Cares award for 3 consecutive years! So we also thank and congratulate these other Spirit United finalists!
- Citizens Energy Group
- Delta Faucet
- Dow AgroSciences LLC
- Duke Energy
- Duke Realty Corporation
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- Ice Miller LLP
- Indianapolis Power & Light Company
- Ingersoll Rand Carmel/Hillsdale
- The Kroger Company
- Roche Diagnostics Corporation
- Stanley Security Solutions, Inc.
More about Spirit United
Spirit United, our highest and most esteemed award, recognizes companies for consistent volunteer and financial support
for United Way’s mission and priorities.
If you are a three-year Company that Cares award winner and dedicate financial resources, in addition to your workplace campaign (sponsorships or program funding) and volunteers (ReadUP, agency evaluation), your company may qualify
for the Spirit United award.
Spirit United companies are honored at our Annual Meeting.
Benefits of being a Spirit United award winner include:
- A custom designed award by Herff Jones, Inc.
- Recognition at United Way’s Annual Meeting and other events, in our building, in news releases and our e-newsletter, and visibility in our print and Web materials throughout
- Opportunities for custom advertisements and banners
- Access to sponsorships and co-branding opportunities
To be eligible for Spirit United, your company must:
- Be a for-profit company or other organization whose primary business is not philanthropic
- Provide financial resources and human capital aligned with United Way’s mission and priorities
- Be a current United Way Company that Cares award winner and have obtained the award for three (3) consecutive years
- Submit your workplace campaign results no later than December 31, 2013
The Spirit United Selection Task Force, led by United Way’s Resource Development committee
chair, will consider all companies, large and small, and determine the winners. There is no application process for this award.
For more information, please contact Angela Dabney, Senior VP, Resource Development, at email@example.com